Account Management Executive
Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – Sales & Partnerships /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As an Account Management Executive, you will be tasked to monitor and improve the shipping experience of our key accounts. You will serve as the primary contact for assigned clients and liaison/communication channel between internal departments to ensure delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction, and retention.
- Assist shippers with all operational and commercial matters, providing viable solutions to value-add to their shipping experience
- Retain and grow revenue of assigned accounts through meeting shippers' needs and identifying opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling various solutions
- Review, monitor, and report on account performance
- Lead commercial negotiations with accounts in terms of recontracting, and cross-selling opportunities
- Customer oriented
- Commercial-driven mindset
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Minimum bachelor in any relevant discipline
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience in logistics industry preferred
Submit a job application