Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
HR & Corporate Service – Human Resources /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As a C&B Payroll Executive, your duties & responsibilities are:
- Main in-charge for making monthly payroll of whole labors
- Take responsibility for answering & sending payroll feedback inquiries for staffs
- Provide and consolidate data to Consultant company in Annual Salary Survey;
- Perform other PIT tasks such as checking commitment PIT, registering dependent persons and other relevant procedures and being a key person to guide company staffs perform PIT procedures & finalize report PIT yearly with C&B Team Lead and update new regulations according to Tax Departments;
- Update Vietnam laws to ensure company policy, regulation compliance to Vietnam law;
- Support to compulsory insurances tasks included register, make claim social insurances…;
- Analyze data in order to develop C&B strategic management;
- Other tasks assigned by the HR Head/ C&B Team lead.
- Minimum 2 years’experience with BA degree, prefer major Law, Human Resource, BA
- Having knowledge in Vietnam Labor law and Social Law
- Professional and Technical Skills: MS offices, basic HR data analysis
- Well-organized, critical thinking, skills in establishing priorities and managing workload
- Good communication skills, good initiation and negotiation skills
- Ability to think out of the box & capacity to learn and adapt in a fast-paced start up environment
- Fluency in English is a plus
- Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Salary and benefits:
- Competitive income compared to the market
- "Tet" bonus , Performance review from 1 - 4 months
- Paid social insurance based on full salary
- 12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)
- High-class AON Health Insurance for manager level.
- Year End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
- Annual company trip
- Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
- Provide laptop for employees
- Training and developing:
- Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
- Opportunities to promote to higher positions: Senior, Team Leader, Manager etc.
- Work environment & colleagues:
- Senior leaders are open-minded, respectful and ready to facilitate personal growth
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Scope of work is large, the company has more than 4000 employees, the company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities thoughout the country.
Submit a job application