Rewards Program Manager
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Commercial – Sales & Partnerships /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We are looking for a Loyalty/Rewards Program Manager to drive the success of effective loyalty marketing and promotional activities of the company in Malaysia. The candidate is tasked to maximize revenue growth & targets by developing and implementing a loyalty/rewards program plan and trade marketing strategy.
The candidate will work closely with the sales team across all business units and country commercial team, playing an active role from planning, executing, optimize and evaluating the local trade marketing initiatives.
- Manage full spectrum of rewards program from feedback gathering, shippers management, monitoring of adoption rate/utilization rate, regular management reporting, to iterations and optimizations of the programs
- Plan and execute trade events including but not limited to Trade Shows, Shipper Engagement Events and Marketplace Sellers Events
- Conduct market research and analyze market trends to propose strategies and action plans
- Achieve the commercial objectives by leading in the conceptualization and execution of all trade promotions from promotion mechanics, marketing collaterals, shipper’s touchpoint, to the final mile of trade implementation with seamless execution
- Analyze the effectiveness of all trade promotion plans implemented and recommend appropriate improvement plans
- Collaborate with and support the respective teams to achieve their commercial objectives
- Identifying gaps and developing materials for the teams
- Perform post evaluations of the planned activities, events and provide insights for future activities
- Work with HR & Procurement to engage with right suppliers for events
- Update and sharing activities with Communication Manager/PR Team for marketing purpose
- Well versed with social media
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by immediate superior.
- Bachelor's Degree, relevant experience will be recommended
- Strong project management skills
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and trends
- At least 2 year experience in reward marketing activity
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work independently
- Photoshop / Designing skill is a bonus.
Submit a job application