Customer Service Agent
Shah Alam, Malaysia /
Operations – Customer Experience /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As the first interaction and main point of communication with customers, you play an important role to build and unkeep Ninja Van's image and reputation. You are expected to provide every customer with an exception experience with the company by being empathetic, understanding their needs and problems and acting on it in an effective efficient manner.
- Managing incoming calls and emails from clients.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determine the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Identifying and assessing client's need to ensure service excellence
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience.
- Handling day to day administrative task.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
- Develop the strategy the team will use reach its goal.
- Create reports to update the company on the team's progress.
- Candidates must possess at least SPM/Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Applicants should be a Malaysian Citizen.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Able to speak MANDARIN will be added advantage.
- Confident with corresponding clients over the phone.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Strong thirst for knowledge and ability to learn fast.
- Preferably candidates with experience in Customer Service.
- Applicants must be willing to work on Shift Rotation Basis.
- Agents who are able to speak Mandarin are preferred.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full time and Contracts position(s) available.
Submit a job application