Regional Head of Parcel Life Monitoring
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Operations – Warehouse /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Able to carry out end to end security audit (Process - Reporting)
- Tracking the entire process of Parcel Life, Warehouse, as well as Last Mile Stations
- Work with projects such as CCTV positioning, background checks, pat down security areas (strategic manner not the operational side)
- Looked after physical spaces (like Warehouses) and also at High Value items in transits.
- Candidate must possessed at least Bachelor Degree
- Strong background skill in Warehouse and Courier Security
- Exceptional Communication Skill and Stake Holder Management
- Regional Experienced in South East Asia is highly preffered
Submit a job application