Sales Team Leader
Hanoi, Vietnam /
Strategy – Ninja Direct /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Master in Sales about follow up, close deals with potential customers.
- Develop and penetrate existing accounts (Retention and Development).
- Achieve sales targets set by management.
- Building and managing a business team.
- Ensure the working process of the sales staff to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Control all documentation and data relating to customer visits, agreements and terms of reference to ensure that customer information is maintained accurately in the customer database.
- Work closely with other departments within the company to provide a satisfying service to our customers
- 02 years of relevant business development or sales experience, with a strong and proven track record of exceeding sales targets and KPIs.
- Has experience in managing teams (2-3 people).
- Prior experience in e-commerce, financing, credit card/insurance sales roles is advantageous.
- Highly driven, target-oriented, self-starter with good initiative and persistence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese, proficiency in English is an advantage.
Submit a job application