Internal Compliance Executive
Hanoi, Vietnam /
Operations – Expansion /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Check, analyze and coordinate to strongly and promptly fix the system's shortcomings.
- Consult, review processes and activities including risk assessment to identify any improvement opportunities. Communicate and follow up to ensure management's action plans are properly and timely implemented.
- Monitor the timely resolution of internal control deficiencies and provide guidance on action plans.
- Monitor the implementation of all internal policies and procedures.
- Planning and implementing a weekly/monthly/yearly audit program to help assess the operational compliance of departments with internal requirements and develop action plans to reduce risks.
- Actively develop and implement action plans; coordinate with other departments in related works and ensure the implementation plan is delivered in a timely manner;
- Enhance compliance behavior and culture through effective communication, training and dissemination of compliance strategies, policies and procedures;
- Review and report compliance results/test plans as required;
- Periodic reports on cases and violations;
- Leverage the internal control environment to find the right solution for control and monitoring gaps.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attractive, competitive income compared to the market
- 13th month salary, annual salary review, KPIs bonus from 1 - 4 months salary
- Pay full salary social insurance
- 12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave with full salary
- Year End Party, Townhall nationwide every year
- Travel, vacation with the company every year
- Attractive team building activities, regular internal bonding activities
- Equipped with a laptop by the company
- Training and developing:
- Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
- Opportunity to develop to higher positions: Senior, Team Leader, Manager...
- Working Environment & Colleagues:
- Senior leaders open, respect, listen and facilitate development
- Young and dynamic working environment
- The scope of work is large, the company has more than 6000 employees, the company has operations spread over 63 provinces/cities
- Ninja Van office – 83 Vu Trong Phung, Thanh Xuan District, Ha Noi
- Time: Monday to Saturday 9:00 Am - 06:00 Pm
Submit a job application