Warehouse Recovery Associate
Shah Alam, Malaysia /
Operations – Recovery /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We are looking for recovery associate personal to support recovery process at warehouse. You have to be a team player that is brimming with energy to get things done. Unafraid to roll up your sleeves, you are excited about tackling challenging problems and are passionate about finding better ways to do things.
- Responsible for all parcel recovery processes (lost/Damaged/Service Breach).
- Responsible for investigation for all parcels that need to be recovered.
- To solve and redirect problematic within given time period.
- Maintain stable operations and establish new processes to scale up new initiatives.
- Continuously find ways to streamline operations.
- Organize and coordinate projects with our partners to ensure seamless execution.
- To ensure that all parcel investigations are completed within allotted time.
- To ensure zero outstanding parcels at the end of every day.
- To ensure accuracy of data input into recovery system.
- Diploma/Degree in any field (fresh graduate encouraged to apply).
- Those with relevant working experience will be an advantage.
- Meticulous in ensuring processes are followed. Candidate must be process oriented.
- Must have spoken & written knowledge in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer Literate candidates preferred.
- Able to connect with people and communicate clearly.
- Strong ability to grasp operation processes and systems quickly.
- Quick learner: we work in a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged to rapidly pick up on new concepts.
- Hands on approach as work will be warehouse based.
- Required skills: Microsoft office applications
Submit a job application