HR Officer (Baguio)
Luzon, Philippines /
HR & Corporate Service – Human Resources /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Area Human Resource Officer (AHO) shall be responsible for the administration of Human Resources policies and protocols in his/her designated area of coverage.
This role shall be permanently stationed in a fleet hub or sorting facility from his/her assigned area and shall report directly to the HR Business Partner for Fleet that is stationed at the Company’s head office.
- The Area HRO shall closely coordinate with the Recruitment Manager and the concerned internal and external stakeholders on the job vacancies in his/her designated area
- Take lead in the on-ground event management of job fairs, including securing high attendance rate among target applicant pool, smooth flow of screening steps, and collection of resumes and documentary requirements
- Handle contract signing of chosen candidates for hire and monitor submissions of pre-employment documents of new hires
- Employee Relations and Engagement
- Understand thoroughly the Company General Code of Conduct, Rider Code of Conduct, and Fleet Officers Code of Conduct to determine if any employee is committing violations.
- Conduct fleet townhall sessions to determine rider issues and grievances
- Conduct an initial investigation to determine truthfulness and validity of complaints or grievances and prepare the incident report after the investigation
- Issue approved notices to explain (NTE) and notices of decisions (NOD) to employees alleged of committing violations.
- Propose and facilitate local engagement activities in response to hub or sort facility employee needs
- Conduct random hub audits to check compliance to HR protocols, including 201 files, contracts, and timekeeping cards
- Performance Management
- Initiate probationary performance appraisal of probationary fleet officers in coordination with Area Managers
- Issue notice of non regularization to those that failed the probationary assessment and notice of regularization to those that passed
- Maintain the hard copies of 201 Files of all employees in designated areas and upload scanned copies in an organized manner to the HR Unit’s shared online portal.
- Submit required reports or other documents to the HR Head Office as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- At least 5 years of working experience in a related role or field
- Knowledge of local labor regulations
- Familiar with all HR functions
- Process-driven; Organized
- Willing to be assigned in Baguio
Submit a job application