Commercial Strategy & Sales Analyst
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Logistics+ – Fulfilment /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
We are looking for a Commercial Strategy & Sales Analyst / Senior Analyst to support the growth of the newly launched Warehouse & Fulfilment business unit. This role would involve working closely with regional and local stakeholders to influence the business strategy.
The ideal candidate for the role should have strong analytical abilities, a structured, logical approach to problem solving and an aptitude for learning about new products, services, and markets within a short period of time.
- Build dashboards to organise, structure and analyse commercial data to provide improved visibility on overall business performance.
- Design data structures and flows to be used by regional stakeholders, with a strong focus on database sustainability and useability.
- Identify and monitor effective Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to drive business improvement.
- Present data-driven insights and propose recommended actions to drive high-level impact for the country commercial strategy.
- Visualise existing processes and provide recommendations for process optimisation.
- Take ownership of data accuracy and consistency across various workstreams.
- Analyse the competitive landscape, conduct price and product benchmarking to inform decision-making on competitive positioning.
- At least Diploma / Degree in any field.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in strategy, sales planning, and performance monitoring.
- Prior experience in strategy consulting, or strategy roles in a similar environment would be ideal.
- High level of proficiency in excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to deliver results in fast-paced, high-pressure environments.
- Sharp analytical abilities and a structured, logical approach to clarifying, scoping and solving problems.
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to interpret, structure and manipulate large amounts of data into actionable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills .
Submit a job application