Commercial Growth Assistant Manager
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Commercial – Commercial Campaign /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Commercial Campaign is newly built division at Ninja Xpress with aim to accelerate Ninja Xpress growth in Indonesia. Commercial Campaign team will have an unique opportunity to develop, execute and review multiple campaign and initiatives.
Campaign Assistant Manager will play an important role as the epicenter of the campaign. He/she will have full authority during ideation, developing, executing and reviewing the campaigns.
He/she will need to be able to multitask, critical thinking and comfortable with tactical execution. On top of that he/she must be fit with Start Up Culture (willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to keep asking why)
- Develop, execute and review Campaign for Retail market (Direct Sales and Mitra)
- Working together with Direct Sales, Mitra and CRO team to understand market needs, behaviour and trends
- Liaise with other stakeholders (Marketing, Operation, Finance and Legal) to ensure compliance
- Regularly generate report / insights based on Campaign / Research
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, Management or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in developing and managing Campaign for Ecommerce/ FMCG/ Financial/ Technology Industry
- Effective communication with people from wide background
- Ability to extract insights and predict trends based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Startup Cultural Fit: willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to keep asking why
- Should be good at multitasking, critical thinking and comfortable with tactical execution
Submit a job application