Business Planning & Performance Associate
Singapore, Singapore /
Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Business Planning & Performance Associate is responsible for driving and developing the country’s performance management program, as well as to support the execution of strategic goals. This position sits within the Strategy & Planning team (Consisting of Business Intelligence & Business Planning/ Performance functions).
- Performance Monitoring and Governance
- Manage KPI creation and design process with process owners
- Work with stakeholders to collect and organize actual performance data required to monitor business performance on a monthly basis
- Troubleshoot with stakeholders for any inaccurate and/or incomplete KPI performance data
- Manage the reporting of and conduct audits on all Program’s business metrics together with key business stakeholders and teams
- Innovate and enhance the performance monitoring program
- Business Planning
- Assist in the translation of organisation’s strategic goals into actionable business, financial and operational objectives within Ninja
- Support strategic goals via conducting research, preparation of reports and documentation of key business strategy topics
- Participate in and drive business discussions to achieve strategic goals
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in consulting, or strategy planning roles.
- Degree or equivalent in any field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/ Powerpoint
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Structured execution
- Communication Skills – both written and verbal
- Problem Solving
Submit a job application