Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Commercial – Sales & Partnerships /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Sales Manager works to ensure the company’s commercial targets will be met. They will be working directly with the Head of Ninja Direct PH to develop territory sales strategies and will be responsible for attracting new customers while maintaining the existing base. The candidate will also be responsible for maximizing potential in their assigned area.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Candidates must be a college graduate.
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience in Sales and/or Sales Operations.
- Must have hands-on sales experience with a proven track record in reaching and exceeding goals.
- Able to demonstrated customer service experience and excellent negotiation skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and can collaborate at all levels, with ownership, with accountability of work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Amenable to be assigned in Makati City.
Submit a job application