Sales Operations Analyst
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Commercial – Sales & Partnerships /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Sales Operations Analyst will act as the intermediary between the Regional Sales Operations team and the local country stakeholders to carry out all regional initiatives, serving the three sub teams within the Regional Sales Operations department, namely the Sales Automation, Commercial Data, and Pricing & Billing Operations teams.
- Act as Salesforce Administrator for day-to-day operations like user account maintenance, transferring of opportunity ownership, managing roles and profiles, etc.
- Create Salesforce reports and dashboards for all stakeholders.
- Ensure data cleanliness, e.g. correct mapping of Accounts to Salespeople, correct organizational information tagging on Opportunities, etc.
- Drive adoption of Salesforce through constant engagement with the sales teams.
- Conduct training to grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Achieve a sound understanding of commercial data metrics for all stakeholders.
- Conduct training for our commercial data dashboards.
- Understand the local 3PL market, competitors’ pricing strategies and provide such valuable information back to the team.
- Ensure that teams are compliant with all processes, e.g. pricing approvals.
- Assimilate information from multiple stakeholders into new projects and initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders to get their buy-ins with minimal friction.
- Coordinate regional initiatives and execute them on the ground.
- Candidates must be a college graduate.
- With at least 1 year of relevant working experience, preferably in a sales-driven environment.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept at stakeholder management and project management.
- Knowledge of SQL and Python preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce preferred.
- Salesforce Administrator certification will be a big plus.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across geographies, teams and individuals of different cultures.
- Experience in logistics or e-commerce industry is highly advantageous.
- Amenable to work in Makati City.
Submit a job application