Sales Ops Analyst
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Commercial – Sales & Partnerships /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Be the local Salesforce administrator for day-to-day operations like user account maintenance, transfering of opportunity ownerships, managing roles and profiles, etc.
- Create Salesforce reports and dashboards for all stakeholders
- Ensuring data cleanliness, e.g. correct mapping of Accounts to Salespeople, correct organizational information tagging on Opportunities, etc.
- Drive adoption of Salesforce through constant engagement with the sales teams
- Conduct trainings to grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organizationAchieve a sound understanding of commercial data metrics for all stakeholders
- Conduct trainings for our commercial data dashboards
- Understand the local 3PL market, competitors’ pricing strategies and provide such valuable information back to the regional team
- Ensure that local teams are compliant with all processes, e.g. pricing approvals
- Assimilate information from multiple stakeholders into new projects and initiatives
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders to get their buy-ins with minimal friction
- Coordinate regional initiatives and execute them on the ground
- 1-3 years working experience, preferably in a sales-driven environment
- Bachelor's degree in any field, from a recognised top-tier university
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Adept at stakeholder management and project management
- Ability to work under pressure and comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience using Salesforce preferred
- Salesforce Administrator certification will be a big plus
- Knowledge of SQL and Python preferred
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across geographies, teams and individuals of different cultures
- Experience in logistics or e-commerce industry is highly advantageous
- Highly adaptable, self driven and motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Goal oriented and passionate about achieving results
- Strong command of English is a must
*Location: HCMC, Vietnam
Submit a job application