Outbound, Customer Service (Customer Experience)
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Operations – Customer Experience /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Handle all outbound tasks via phone with the utmost professionalism and ensure high-quality customer service is provided at all times.
- Update our internal CS Systems with customer information & customer inquiries.
- Provide complete and accurate responses to customers –make reference to our internal information portal (which contains detailed information on our products & services) for additional information if required.
- Adhere to work schedule as planned.
- Use call center technologies, and ensure that all actions are taken to handle customers’ inquiries, problems and complaints are in compliance with the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures and Policies and escalate any exceptions to the relevant departments for further advice.
- Keep yourself abreast with all the latest information on the company’s product, services, marketing plans, procedures, and of any changes in policies and standard procedures, so as to ensure that this related information is being communicated to our customers with accuracy, and in a consistent manner.
- Feedback / escalate any urgent/critical issues or problems to management on a timely basis.
- Maintain confidentiality of the organization’s customers and data.
- Maximize opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell company products and services.
- Ensure individual/team KPIs are met/achieved consistently.
- Attend all required and necessary meetings and training sessions arranged by the department/company as and when required.
- Min SPM (min pass in Math, Eng) + 1 year accumulated full-time working experience in CS, Sales, and Marketing. Fresh Diploma holders / Fresh grads will also be considered.
- Good communication skills -ability to listen, understand questions and provide relevant responses, ability to articulate/express oneself clearly to get the message across, speech is clear + good tone of voice
- Language proficiency in English is a must.
- Typing skills – 28wpm
- Basic mathematical computation skills
- Fast learner, able to grasp the knowledge of telecommunications services quickly.
- Familiar with PC usage & knows how to navigate around websites/portals.
- Customer Focused - Has good measure of confidence level – i.e. not easily intimidated by irate customers, not timid, Good telephone etiquette: polite, uses proper salutation, Patient & able to work in a high-stress environment & desk-bound job
- Willing to work different shifts (Flexi-shift), weekends & public holidays (we do not have fixed shifts)
- Willing to work at odd hours if needed
Submit a job application