Head of Customer Experience
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Operations – Customer Experience /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Customer Service:
- Manage, guide and grow the entire team from Call Center, Ticketing, Audit & Training to provide best-in-class service experience to both customers as well as the sellers
- Responsible for day-to-day issues and complaints, manage escalation flow to other teams as well as recommend holistic solutions that yield net benefits in both short-term and long-term
- Build the customer satisfaction scorecard, run initiatives to improve customer satisfaction
- Develop, document and refine SOP, work-flows, best practices, work structure to increase efficiency and productivity of the team whilst maintaining alignment across the Operations and Client Success Management/Key Account Management team
- Report, evaluate and provide insights and actionable on weekly and monthly KPIs and costs
- Very inclined towards innovation and technology, familiar with the set-up and reporting use of various platforms such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Call Operators, etc
- Strengthen the Customer Service team, engage Customer Service team with the rest of the company
- In charge of building the “Customer-Centric” mindset across the organization.
- Recovery & Claim Management:
- Resolve the lost/damaged parcel cases within internal Operations team
- Provide insights to & collaborate with Compliance & Operations teams to improve Ops processes in order to control lost/damaged parcel ratio
- Liaise with the Finance team to effectively & swiftly settle the claim processes with external customers/sellers (in order to provide the best-in-class customer service)
- Build & develop the team to have strong process-driven & customer-centric mindset
- 5-7 year experience in managing customer service department,
- Ability to build, track, and improve customer satisfaction metrics (NPS scores)
- Possess strong data analytical skills to do comprehensive staffing, budgeting and support business case
- Experience in operational role is a plus
- Process and data driven, excellent problem solving skills
- A team player, willing to work with other department to improve service quality
- Ability to handle stress and strict deadlines
- Fluent in English
Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh city.
Flexible working hours: 10am - 6pm
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive income compared to the market
- "Tet" bonus , Performance review from 1 - 4 months
- Paid social insurance based on full salary
- 12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)
- High-class AON Health Insurance for manager level.
- Year End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
- Annual company trip
- Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
- Provide laptop for employees
Training and developing:
- Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
- Opportunities to promote to higher positions: Senior, Team Leader, Manager etc.
Work environment & colleagues:
- Senior leaders are open-minded, respectful and ready to facilitate personal growth
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Scope of work is large, the company has more than 7000 employees, the company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities throughout the country.
Submit a job application