Head of Fleet
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Operations – Fleet /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Head of Fleet is responsible for First Mile and Last Mile by creating a great pick-up and delivery experience for customers and shippers and also creating proper standards through project analysis in terms of performance and operational flow to support ground teams.
- Monitor and oversee all regions to achieve first-mile and last-mile KPI
- Make sure all data analysis is successfully provided to tackle the operational issues and assist in finding solutions
- Make sure all station operations workflow has hygiene standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain from a reputable university
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a similar role in a Logistic/Transportation Company
- Strong in Data Analysis and Project Management, Process Improvement & Optimisation
- Having experience in handling Logistic Quality Management is a plus
- Able to manage multiple regions and stakeholders
- Able to manage a team
Submit a job application