Regional Finance Manager/Assistant Manager
Regional, Singapore /
Finance – Finance /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
This role is solely responsible for preparing the consolidation group management accounts as well as the statutory group accounts. He/She will concentrate on preparing consolidation, review and ensure the accuracy of the information.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate preparation of consolidated Group management reports
- Compile and review entities reporting submitted for consolidation and ensure information is correctly filled up and in compliance to group accounting policies
- Execute preparation of consolidated statutory accounts and ensure compliance to IFRS, statutory and audit requirements
- Key liaison with the external auditors and manage audit accordingly
- Assist to roll out accounting guidance to financial accounting teams in Regional and countries
- Reviewing of group chart of accounts, Balance Sheet schedules and intercompany eliminations
- Business partner to FP&A team on all accounting matters
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or equivalent
- CA/CPA certification required
- At least 6-8 years of related working experience, preferably in the logistics industry. Minimum 2 years audit and commercial experiences each. Candidate with big 4 audit experience would be an advantage
- Experience working with multinational organization/environment especially in a high growth, rapidly changing culture. Regional exposure would be an advantage
- Experience in preparation of consolidation of accounts is a must
- Good knowledge of SFRS/IFRS
- Knowledge of NetSuite’s ERP system would be an advantage
- Experience with internal and external audit procedures
- Knowledge with APAC financial reporting gaps would be an advantage.
Submit a job application