Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Finance – Finance /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Checking of Tax computation and schedule for filing:
- VAT (monthly and quarterly) - based on actual AR collection; in liaison with the AR Sup
- ITR (quarterly and annual) - ensuring completeness of BIR 2307 forms for deduction on the Income tax payable of the company
- Ensure BIR compliance through the following:
- Ensuring complete OR issuance for collections received.
- Ensure proper documentation (receipts, invoices, vendor accreditation) before disbursement processing
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of payment posting in Netsuite
- Preparation of weekly cash flow forecast. Budget/Funding of bank accounts before date of payment releasing to make sure funds are sufficient and to strictly avoid bounced checks.
- Strictly monitor the daily AR collection update from the Treasury Collection Team and prepare a report for submission to Finance Head.
- Liaise with Sales Team and establishment of weekly meeting to ensure collection initiatives are well communicated; Liaise with Bank Partners for any disbursement concerns
- Monitor/review and ensure that the following functions are being performed by each of the Treasury Team Associates.
- Bachelor's Degree graduate in Accountancy, or any related Finance course
- At least 5 years of experience in a Treasury role, with solid prior experience in handling taxation and bank reconciliation
- Prior experience in handling a team, but can also work independently
- Must be highly knowledgeable in Accounting and Finance principles and protocols
- Above-average mastery in Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications, specifically Excel/Sheets
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment & can multitask
- Good communication skills; can communicate with any level within the organization
Submit a job application