Finance Executive (Account Receivable Executive)
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Finance – Finance /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Download Success Billing and Clean up & check details in success billing, follow up with operation for any issue.
- Preparing Billing for all services done for last mile, B2B, Crossborder, Ninja Direct, Ninja Pack, Ninja Prepaid, Freight & all the Revenue transaction of the month.
- Evaluate the Minimum Pickup Charges for the Shipper, prepare the upload file to be uploaded in the System & sending Invoice
- Create new customers & ensure all the contact and billing details key-in in System accordingly for billing & collection purposes.
- Prepare calculation file for billing, ensure price rate for each Shipper billed as in the contract.
- Reconcile COD collected in success billing with COD Statement prepared by COD Payable Team to ensure billing for COD fee accurate.
- Prepare Upload File in the Billing Template to upload the Billing in the System.
- Team will send the Invoices to the Customers as soon as the billing completed together with the supporting documents of billing details.
- Compile Consolidated Revenue MY-SG & MY-ID to be Sent to Regional
- Compile Cross border Shippers to be submitted to the Regional.
- Prepare the Revenue Report to be submitted to the Regional Finance by the dateline given.
- Evaluate & Analise AR Aging Report. Submission of AR Monitoring & AR Collection Report to Regional Finance every week.
- Check & Control the outstanding AR.
- Sending Statement of Accounts every month & reminder to all Shippers
- Doing Collection of the AR
- Update Payment Received from Shipper into the System.
- Respond to All Disputes and Issue Credit/Debit Notes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent is required.
- An advanced degree or (i.e. M.B.A) or professional qualification certification (i.e. ACCA, CIMA, CPA) is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of finance, accounting and auditing experience (preferably junior executive specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or AR)
- Experience in account receivable and General Ledger account in logistics environment is desired.
- Strong analytical skills, able to understand complex data and issues with demonstrated ability to think outside the box.
- Familiar with ERP system environment and computer literate - Microsoft excel, words and PowerPoint
- Able to analyse and grasp a situation quickly from different perspectives and create well-reasoned solutions.
- Demonstrates ethical and moral behaviour; unquestionable integrity and character.
- Highly organized and has ability to manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Through effective communications skills, able to present ideas and complex, technical information clearly and persuasively to a wide range of audiences. Including ability to support accounting decisions with logical evidence and persuasively present position and respective journal entries.
- Interpersonal skills that establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly. Creates team atmosphere while achieving key objectives.
- Develops subordinates through coaching and feedback on results. Shares personal knowledge and experience. Acts decisively on performance problems.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Submit a job application