Business Development Executive
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
CVS – Sales Executive /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Generate leads and create new business opportunities within the market.
- Evaluate shipper needs, note their pain points and demonstrate how Ninja can solve them.
- Conduct daily sales calls and sales reports, as may be required by management.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing prospective customers.
- Product demonstration, and onboarding shipper onto our product.
- Activate shippers to start shipment, assist through first successful order creation.
- Build and establish strong relationship and develop a rapport with the client and providing support and act as link between the client and Ninja Van.
- Create and monitor best practices for engagement.
- Provide timely and responsive feedback to management on sales performance, market insights, and any issues from first contact with clients to full onboarding of clients.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Report customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare reports for consideration and presentation as requested by supervisors.
- Candidates must be a college graduate.
- Must have at least 1 year of business development or sales experience in FMCG or Logistics industry.
- Must have a good grasp and knowledge of the local market and competition to react swiftly
- to changing market conditions.
- Willing to do field work.
- Amenable to be assigned in Makati City.
Submit a job application