Data Analytics Manager
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Business Intelligence team arms Ninja Van across South East Asia with the means to make data-informed decisions at every turn. This includes BI tooling and infrastructure as well as thoughtful analysis. As Data Analytics Manager for PH, you’ll work closely with each part of the business, spanning across Operations (Delivery, Sort, First Mile, Last Mile, Middle Mile) and Demand (Sales, Marketing, CS). The mandate and scope of the team is essentially unlimited, and ranges from business metrics to analyses that ultimately become productized.
- Collaborate with teams across the company to develop metrics and optimize against them.
- Conduct actionable analysis and provide insights to decision makers.
- Support departments with reporting and dashboards.
- Identify and analyze trends and develop potential solutions.
- Collaborate with Senior Management to understand business intelligence needs, translating strategic business questions into resource/data requirements.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Take dashboard requirements and transfer into rapidly developed prototypes and working solutions.
- Remain detail-oriented while working across a wide variety of projects.
- Collaborate with different units in terms of data and table structures to optimize for KPI reporting.
- Manage relationships, deliverables and expectations with your business partners.
- Develop and implement Ninja Van’s strategy, ensuring the company delivers delight one parcel at a time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience using, writing and optimizing SQL queries in a business environment.
- Experience in business intelligence software (Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, MicroStrategy) and ETL software.
- Knowledge of data warehouse technical architecture, infrastructure components, ETL and reporting/analytic tools and environments.
- Expert in data extraction using SQL.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking paired with Intellectual curiosity and aptitude in picking up new technical skills.
- Ability to execute fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on a tight schedule.
- Work collaboratively across different functions and effectively influence senior business partners.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Math, Physics, Statistics, Engineering or quantitative field.
- Proficient with SQL(Postgres, MySQL, Redshift, Snowflake), Python3+ years of relevant work experience in analytics, data engineering, business intelligence or related field.
- Strong communication and presentation skills necessary to build effective working relationships and positively influence decision making.
- Strong business acumen.
- Coding proficiency in Python
Submit a job application