Field Sales Senior Manager
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Commercial – Direct Sales /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Senior Manager for Field Sales will manage the country’s client base that mainly falls under Small-Medium Businesses. The Senior Manager for Field Sales will focus on growing this channel by empowering a Field Sales and Tele-Sales team across the country. This department will fully utilize the current competencies, technology and delivery capabilities of Ninja Van to serve customers looking for courier delivery services.
The team will focus primarily on revenue development and aggressive market share expansion by selling NV’s suite of products and related services that will be deployed across its shipper segment.
- Defines and communicates the KPIs and Targets to the Sales team on a regular basis, and analyses of patterns in client and market behavior.
- Responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, targeted towards existing and new territories.
- Responsible for the launching of new sales territories across the country.
- Provides data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize our commercial performance and improve market share.
- Design and develop commercial plans that include sales plans, pricing, and business support for the products.
- Work on complex commercial negotiations with our clients, including drafting and reviewing of all contracts
- Independently analyse areas of improvement for client accounts
- Categorize client wants and needs and employ strategies to address these through NV’s suite of products.
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses of direct reports to navigate challenges and areas of opportunity
- Support commercial areas as and when required alongside the business to ensure overall product success and acceptance of the stakeholders.
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic trends that impact our industry
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 6 to 10 years of extensive experience in sales and marketing in a leadership role
- Experience in logistics is a huge plus; must have prior experience in leading a nationwide sales team
- Strong existing working relationships with clients
- Experience in e-commerce, account management, operations management
- Strategic, innovative and creative personality with a strong business acumen
- A passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks
- With relevant product and industry knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication and a creative thinker.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / Google Suite
Submit a job application