Business Intelligence Data Analyst
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Data Analyst will develop and implement data visualization/dashboard, data analytics and other strategies in attaining service level agreements using spreadsheets or any available data analysis/dashboard tools.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Generate daily operational related data reports, analyze quantitative data, and investigate variances
- Report variances to the operations team and recommend operational procedures improvement
- Troubleshoot data sources and databases
- Perform deep dive analysis on generated results
- Design Excel macro programs and templates for data development and reporting
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in the collected data sets.
- Participate and support ad hoc projects requiring additional analysis and data-heavy reporting
- Propose improvements to operational processes
- Work closely with Country Head, COO, and Ops Unit Heads to achieve project objectives
- Open for Fresh Graduates
- Graduate of BS/BA Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, and other related courses
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Knowledgeable in using statistical software or BI tools
- Must have good working knowledge with SQL
- Working knowledge in Macros is an advantage
- Good knowledge of other analytics software is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- High analytical ability - critical and logical thinking and optimization
- Passion for problem-solving, improving and/or implementing processes
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team player with strong organizational skills
Submit a job application