Commercial Data Analyst
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Operations – Key Accounts Management /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- As a Commercial Data Analyst, your duties & responsibilities are:
- Perform statistical modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to develop metrics, reports and visualizations of trends and patterns.
- Analyze data, draw insights, and present results in a cohesive, intuitive, and simplistic manner to executive management
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities throughout the data life cycle
- Mine data, clean data to devise and optimize our algorithms, models’ accuracy
- Standardize reports, centralize analysis format to enrich our knowledge repositories
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards
- Communicate and align with stakeholders on purpose and impact of analytical solutions on business.
- Data analysis – the ability to assess data sets and identify patterns and opportunities for improvement is commercial analyst’s primary skill
- Presentation skills – commercial analysts need to present their findings, along with forecasts and projections, to executives and management personnel, so effective presentation skills are a necessity
- Team coordination – because they work with sales teams and internal operation to drive revenue growth, commercial analysts need to coordinate team activities
- Communication skills – commercial analysts rely heavily on both written and verbal communication to work with departments and personnel across teams and business lines
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business or related degree.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to compose and present reports, findings and presentations
- Having extensive computer knowledge including its software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
- Has SQL, Python experience is a plus
Submit a job application