Learning & Employee Engagement Lead
HR & Corporate Office – Human Resources
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate e-commerce logistics in Southeast Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 10,000 merchants and deliver more than 8 million parcels a month across six countries. In Jan 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Responsible to do end to end Learning & Development, including on-boarding, TNA, module development for blue- and white-collar employee; also do the training delivery as trainer. Also, hand by hand with Head of HR make the Engagement Strategy and make sure it will be executed.
- You will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as employee career development through learning programs across contact centres but with a focus on your respective team.
- Responsible to do end to end Learning & Development, including: on-boarding, TNA, module design for blue and white collar employee; also do monitoring the progress.
- The position requires you to provide extensive training, coaching, share best people management practices and contribute with ideas for continuous organizational development.
- Design Content for learning solutions & facilitation and deliver training.
- Creating Employee Engagement strategy and budget together with Head of HR, based on Company needs; and make sure it implemented all over Indonesia.
- Engage with the all employees to identify key talent and keep them engaged through necessary interventions.
- Conduct, analyse employee engagement survey and do follow up based on result.
- Act as culture and change champion, enable and support the change management process.
- It involves collaborating with experts across the business (i.e. Reward and HR) to maximise the impact of their activities on employee engagement and retention.
- Analyse and recognise patterns in employee data (i.e. metrics such as employee survey results and labour turnover etc) to shape engagement activities, drive action through the line, maximise impact and evaluate success.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience leading a training & employee engagement team in a fast paced, high growth organization.
- Proven track record in the field of learning & development, organizational development and talent & employee engagement background
- Experience with Corporate University Program Management is a plus
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders across Indonesia
- Bachelor / master degree in human resource management or organizational psychology
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals
- Experience leveraging relevant training/development approaches (e.g., learning from experience, learning from others, learning from education)
- Dealing with ambiguity and fast paced changes while maintaining quality output
- Proven leadership skills is a must
Submit a job application