Jakarta, Indonesia /
Strategy – Ninja Direct /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
● At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
● Strong analytical skills. Proven ability to review detailed data and produce meaningful analysis
● Strong problem solving skills, analytics and ability identify root causes
● Ability to multi-task, pro-active
● Possess excellent analytical and numerical skills and deeply creative with great problem-solving skills
● Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior stakeholders at organizations.
● Experience in logistics or E-Commerce market.
● Analyze multiple dataset from market (customer behaviour, competition, trend and market positioning)
● Recommend new ideas / strategy by evaluating result and competitive development
● Process various internal data for management reporting
Submit a job application