Jakarta, Indonesia /
HR & Corporate Service – Office Strategy Management & Internal Audit /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Providing opinion to management that all operations and non-operations activities especially those related to finance within the company have been carried out in accordance with applicable regulations and mutually agreed based on independent and objective audit activities for specific assignment area.
- Analyze, plan, execute, monitor, activities which potentially reduce or eliminate risk (mitigation plan) in operations and non-operations area
- Support related department head to design good internal control especially for facilities outside headquarter.
- Together with risk management manager, having good coordination with related areas to ensure potential risk have been identified and risk prevention activities have been implemented.
- Provide evaluation and assess the company's internal control system.
- Completed all given tasks properly.
- Experienced in Internal Audit areas especially compliance, risk management, internal control for multinational or local conglomerate company.
- Willing to travel and spend more than 60% of his/her time in assignment area.
- Accounting / Economic / IT / Law background will be plus.
- Have experienced in big logistic company/consultant will be plus.
- Have experience to supervising at least 2 or more subordinates.
- Have a Risk Management Certificate or understand risk management implementation will be plus.
- Familiar in using computer softwares for data working and presentation (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, and Visio)
- Good command in English.
- High integrity, objective, creative, persistent, diplomatic, good communication skill, good time management, good with data and technology.
Submit a job application