Lead Generation Executive
Metro Manila, Philippines /
Commercial – Sales Enablement /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Leads Generation Executive is responsible for executing lead generation and acquisition initiatives in order to achieve the desired KPIs. He/she will be consulted upon to assess channel-specific gaps and
needs, make constructive and thoughtful recommendations and see through the execution of the lead
generation, acquisition, and conversion strategies.
- Work across multiple lead channels to identify potential leads for the Ninja Direct business.
- Qualify leads by communicating with stakeholders within leads and analyzing lead data.
- Map and communicate value of Ninja Van’s services to prospect leads by developing a keen understanding of both Ninja Van’s services and the clients’ business.
- Ensure that all necessary information pertaining to leads are properly documented and stored within our CRM.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business, Marketing
- At least 1 - 2 years of experiences in sales or lead acquisition
- Experience in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment is preferred
- Knowledge in e-commerce, software sales, logistics will be beneficial
- Experiences in working for a Logistic company is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Suite.
- Moderate Proficiency in the English Language.
- Amenable to be assigned in Makati City.
Submit a job application