Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – Sales Training /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Lead the onboarding initiative for our core commercial teams across multiple sales channels and be responsible for ‘reps time to value’ by effectively shortening their ramp up time.
- Collaborate with regional partners and local stakeholders for training needs analysis, requirements gathering, field observations, and most importantly- local adaptation of business and industry context.
- Be the primary point of contact and the dedicated subject matter expert for the Regional Sales Readiness team for localised development, translation & reiteration of channel relevant and contextualized sales training materials.
- Deliver sales training (including product, process, service etc) via multiple learning modalities such as Learning Management System (LMS) based eLearning, Instructor-Led Training (ILT), Video ILT sessions, and bite-sized micro-learning videos.
- Contribute to the development of local sales playbook and sales tool kit according to regulation and company's policy as well as drive the adoption of these amongst front line sales force.
- Be the primary driver of behavioural change and quality assurance via regular coaching and field shadowing cadence to see through the field implementation of best practices & frameworks shared in sales training workshops. Gather, analyse and report to management to validate the effectiveness of the training programs.
- Maintain and upkeep repository of all training materials, sales playbook content, sales tools, training admin (attendance, feedback, assessment scores) etc.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the other non-commercial departments and support the implementation and roll-out of other ad-hoc internal training projects or programs (i.e support customer service team/operations team training)
- Oversee and collaborate with Business Intelligence and Sales Ops team to build up a reporting system regarding training activities and its impact.
- Field sales experience and sales training experience, 2-3 years, logistics experience is a bonus
- Degree in a relevant field
- Good command of English
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Submit a job application