Junior Business Development Executive (Ninja Direct)
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Strategy – Ninja Direct /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As one of Ninja Van's new business units, the Ninja Direct business is a ‘startup within a startup’. As a Business Development Executive, you will work in close collaboration with the Business Manager and wider sales team to build a dependable pipeline of prospects - by identifying, designing and developing solutions to ensure customer satisfaction. If you are a self-motivated and driven individual who has demonstrated results in business development, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Client Servicing
- Communicate with wider sales team to assist in order and data management
- Compile a list of target customers and/or projects for prospecting.
- Processing client sales orders and information support
- Relationship Management
- Serve as primary point-of-contact between clients and Ninja Van.
- Coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure a seamless end-to-end ordering process for clients.
- Manage and nurture relationships with prospects to explore new partnerships and revenue opportunities.
- Support team in managing day-to-day communication with key partners.
- Fresh Graduates welcome to apply
- Prior exposure in e-commerce, fmcg, fashion industry is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Professional fluency in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
Submit a job application