Channel Partner Manager, Digital Services
Singapore, Singapore /
Digital Services – Digital Services /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Digital Services team provides e-commerce sellers with a suite of digital tools that automates and optimizes the most challenging aspects of the e-commerce process, allowing users to streamline order fulfillment and manage customer experience across various digital channels and platforms, integrating it with our delivery services to create a hassle-free experience.
The role involves the acquisition and management of Resellers for Digital Services Products & Community.
- Identify potential resellers and acquire them
- Onboard and train new resellers across various topics not limited to Sales, Product, Customer Support, Technical Support
- Conduct trainings for Resellers and their counterparts
- Set structured goals and milestones for resellers
- Ensure that Resellers adopt Kaibo’s sales process and optimize where possible
- Have a clear view on resellers’ sales pipeline so that we can accurately forecast deal flow
- Intervene and advise on specific deals upon request
- Keep resellers updated on latest product updates
- Help resellers achieve higher commission tiers and keep them motivated to do more
- Explore joint-marketing opportunities with Resellers
- Calculate and process commission payouts on a regular and timely basis
- Gather feedback from resellers how to make our reseller program better
- Evaluate pricing and commission regularly
- Assist in the development of Reseller toolkits
- 3-5 years of channel partner management or B2B account management experience, preferably in the ecommerce SaaS industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Account Management
- Good in communication, detail-oriented, data-driven
- Fluent in English, ability to speak Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
Submit a job application