Night Operations Assistant
Singapore, Singapore /
Operations – Warehouse /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Night Ops Associate is essential in ensuring night operations run smoothly. You will be responsible for performing operational tasks using our sort management systems and leading a team of workers You are expected to keep the team to high standards, giving instructions and enforcing rules in a clear and easy-to-understand manner.
The Night Ops Team is also in charge of routing for up to 200 drivers, so it is essential to be able to work as a team. If you love getting your hands dirty and playing with others, are driven and comfortable with working under tight timelines, we would love to hear from you.
- Oversee the day-to-day warehouse operations - includes receiving, inbound and the sort process
- Supervise and ensure timely move-off for inter-warehouse transfers
- Inventory management - weekly stock take of equipment and consumables issued to the warehouse
- Lead a team to ensure parcel handling and efficiency meets key performance indicators.
- Identify, develop and train staff to take on more responsibilities
- Ensure the team adheres to processes strictly and take a continuous improvement mindset.
- Handles the routing process for up to 200 drivers, including truck and van drivers
- Minimum GCSE ‘O’ Level and above
- Able to work night shift
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to communicate in English – written and verbal
- Ability to speak simple Mandarin Chinese preferred – to communicate with Chinese-speaking employees
- Comfortable working with computer systems
- Flexible and able to work under tight deadlines
- Able to work well with others
Submit a job application