Station Assistant (Night Shift)
Operations – Fleet /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Prepare parcels by sorting into driver routes
- Scan parcels to release to drivers for van loading
- Assist Station supervisors to conduct driver management activities
- Search and rescue of parcels at the Station.
- Repacking of parcels with cosmetic damages
- Maintain general cleanliness and organization of the Station
- Must be able lift loads of up to 30kg
- Any duties as assigned
- Physically fit and no prior health issues
- Ability to speak Mandarin will be a plus
- Open to Singaporeans/PRs
Submit a job application