HR Internal Communications Officer
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
HR & Corporate Service – Human Resources /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The HR Internal Communications Officer shall ensure all Ninja Van employees are well informed of Human Resource announcements and initiatives through our corporate communication channels.
- Responsible to develop content calendar for HR internal communications and projects
- Plan, create and prepare materials and content for all HR communications to employees
- Find human interest stories happening within the company and promote Ninja Van values and culture
- Handle internal communication channels for both fleet and non fleet employees
- Develop and explore other communication channels available
- Work with the Recruitment team to strategize and plan internal and external communications that will boost applications
- Work with the Employee Relations and Employee Engagement team in preparation and implementation of HR events and activities
- Be the champion for employer branding and employer attractiveness
- Track and measure performance of communication initiatives
- Stay updated on Human Resource industry trends
- At least 5 years progressive PR career working on similar service or tech companies; strong relationships with relevant media contacts in the business, tech, and lifestyle beat
- Knowledgeable about Human Resource or with proven skills in learning and adapting to different clients, ideas or functions
- Has proven experience in community management and online content development Experience in copy editing and creative writing skills
- Knowledgeable in doing digital marketing and stakeholder mapping
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Filipino
- Highly proficient in GSuites (GDocs, Gsheet, Gslides, etc.)
Submit a job application