Retail Operations Specialist
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Commercial – Distribution Point (Ninja Point) /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Retail Operations Specialist will make sure that Ninja Van’s Distribution Points are operating seamlessly to achieve commercial, operational, and financial targets. This will be done through working with various stakeholders including the Retail Business Team, Business Development Team, Regional PUDO Team, Regional Product, Regional Tech, and Senior Management. The Retail Ops Specialist needs to structure the operating model of the pick-up/drop-off points
(PUDO) such that it is in line with the commercial model and strategic objectives of the business. He will directly report to the New Business Unit (NBU) Operations Head.
Duties will include:
1. Create monitoring tools to evaluate the operations of Ninja Van’s Distribution Points
2. Enforce adherence to standard operating procedures and key performance indicators for
3. Coordinate with various stakeholders for project management and other functions
4. Prepare project and performance reports to senior management
5. Provide timely operations support and training to PUDO Agency Sales Network (Franchise)
and Retail Partnerships Network.
- BS/BA Degree in any related field
- At least 1 year of working experience in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Intermediate MS Office and Google Applications
- Preferably worked in an Operations position
- Process-driven; Organized
- Good Analytical Skills
- Preferably with experience in a start-up/ logistics industry
- Can work and communicate effectively with a diverse team of different professional backgrounds and broad range of years
- Can build professional relationships with various levels in the organization
- Can work under pressure and keen on timelines and operational deadlines
Submit a job application