Accounts Payable Associate
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Finance – Finance /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Process and validation all P.O. transactions/invoices, ensure the completeness of attachments and proper recording to Netsuite.
- Process and validation all agency billings, attachements, DTR's ensure the completeness of attachments and proper recording to Netsuite.
- Monitoring vendors statement and accreditations.
- Record all accrual based on submitted invoices and HC
- Proper monitoring of agency HC every month end and summary of late agency billings forwarded to Finance.
- Ensuring and validate the accuracy of official receipts, acknowledgement receipts and other supporting documents submitted by the hubs
- Handling bookkeeping and following accounting best practices, preparing Journal entries and necessary adjustments if needed
- Assisting the financial department or superiors with audits, forecasts and other fiscal planning
- Submission of PCF monthly reports
- Other tasks that may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy
- With at least 1-3 years working experience in an AP role
- Must be proficient in using MS Excel / Google Sheets
- Able to communicate across different levels in the organization, as well as to external stakeholders
- Self-starter & able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
Submit a job application