Key Account Executive (Mandarin Speaker)
Shah Alam, Malaysia /
Operations – Key Accounts Management /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As a Key Accounts Executive, you will be tasked to monitor and improve the satisfaction of our key accounts. You will serve as primary contact for assigned clients and communication channel between internal departments to ensure delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction, and retention.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your assigned clients via email and calls.
- Identify major trends or issues and assume responsibility for resolution or escalation with existing accounts.
- Work with internal stakeholders to recognize and resolve daily operational issues.
- Provide routing information and issue shipping instructions to ensure deliveries arrive on time and to their correct location.
- Responsible for tracking of goods en-route to their destination ensuring any problems that may arise are resolved so as to avoid delays.
- Develop, implement and maintain appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company for reports distribution to internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyse and report client status including sales trend, service level performance, service issues.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in account management is required for this position. Associate-level positions are available for Fresh Graduates.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customers’ needs.
- Preferably Junior Executive with prior experience in Customer Service, Account Management or Logistics/Supply Chain frontline role.
- Fluent in the English language, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple clients at a time with tact and professionalism.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
Submit a job application