Customer Loyalty Specialist Night Support Yogyakarta
Yogyakarta, Indonesia /
Operations – Recovery /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- As a Customer Loyalty Specialist, you will be the bridge between Ninja’s warehouse and shipper support divisions. You will be working with multiple stakeholders to maximize operational efficiency and diminish problematic parcel rates, conduct investigation to ensure on time investigation resolutions and deep dive analysis on operations gaps/issue
- Keen analytical outlook with a solid command of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and G-Suite
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with stakeholders with different background
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Strong drive for continuous improvement, willing to go the extra mile, all-hands mentality
- A strong sense of ownership when working both independently and as a part of a team
- Have at least 2 years of experience as recovery specialist, and if it was a start-up company will be advantageous
- Able to work WFO at Ninja Xpress Umbulharjo Yogyakarta
- Able to work at midnight (working hours 10 PM - 06 AM)
Submit a job application