Key Account Lead
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Commercial – Key Account Management /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Key Account Lead must maintain a positive relationship with Ninja Van's clients and cater not only to their day-to-day operational needs but as well as to be a quick-response team that handles situations and escalations as they pop-up.
He/She is responsible for leading a team of Account Management Associates to effectively manage and develop strong and long-term relationships with a Ninja Van’s clients.
He/She is also responsible to identify ways to continuously improve processes to ensure the consistent and successful delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction and retention.
- Account Management and Growth
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with accounts.
- Work closely with internal departments and stakeholders to resolve any operational issues.
- Retain and grow revenue of assigned accounts through relationship management and identifying opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling of solutions and services.
- Provide support and act as the link between accounts and Ninja Van.
- Establishes good business relations with clients by identifying their needs and requirements as well as providing solutions.
- First-tier problem solvers. Ensure that the process flow of client’s parcels are moving seamlessly and these are well-monitored.
- Account Analysis and Reporting
- Develop and build regular data and performance reports for clients.
- Monitor and report performance and service standards for assigned clients
- Process Structure and Improvement
- Establish and maintain structure and processes of account management across the team.
- Identify process gaps within department and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure customer relationship management tools and other business tools are updated on time
- Developing Others
- Develop and coach team members to promote their motivation and optimal performance.
- Learn and share best-practices within area of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 1-3 years experience in an operations role or account management role.
- Customer-focused and service-oriented.
- Proven analytical background.
- Organized, quick thinking and resourceful to resolve challenges and issues.
- A passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks.
- With relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and a creative thinker.
- Knowledge in SQL is an advantage.
- Intermediate to Advanced Skill in Microsoft Excel or GSheets.
Submit a job application