Regional Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Regional, Singapore /
Finance – Financial Planning & Analysis /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Financial Planning & Analysis is tasked with driving improvements in financial and operational performance across our six countries, deliver data-driven insights to support actionable strategies, and provide accurate earnings guidance based on insights gathered from the ground. The team works closely with senior management, regional and local operation teams to drive spend-efficient growth across the region.
As our business grows, financial insights play an increasingly important role in driving business decisions. We are looking for a motivated, driven and competent individual to join us on this journey. Reporting to the Head, you will be in charge of analysis to drive improvements in financial and operational performance across our six countries, monitor the progress of initiatives against targets, and provide accurate earnings guidance based on insights gathered from the ground. This is an exciting opportunity to work with senior management.
- Review and analyse monthly financial results across six countries
- Deliver monthly management decks with insightful commentary on key trends, financials risks and opportunities, progress of key initiatives, variance analysis
- Build and maintain sophisticated excel models with scenario functionality based on thoughtful and defendable assumptions
- Assist with budgeting processes for the company
- Model and present scenario analyses to senior management to effectuate strategic decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting or similar field
- 5 - 8 years of working experience in an analytical role with working knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent analytical skills to process voluminous data, interpret trends, establish high-quality insights and business implications
- Excellent financial modelling and projection skills, with prior experience in building or working with complex financial models
- Proficiency in SQL software
- Interest in understanding operational processes to improve quality of analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to compose and present reports, findings and presentations with a keen attention to detail
- Able to work well both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
Submit a job application