Security Associate (Cash In Transit)
Shah Alam, Malaysia /
Security – CIT /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Transporting cash and valuables between premises and banks within specified time windows.
- Possess Valid driving license GDL.
- Attention to detail with focus on security
- Confident following specific procedures and instructions.
- Dealing with emergency situations in accordance with procedures.
- Following company procedures to ensure the security of cash, staff and vehicle is maintained at all times.
- Maintaining good, safe and courteous driving behaviour.
- Ensuring compliance with safe working procedure at all times.
- Able to work 6 days a week.
- Possess full D license. Those with GDL will have an advantage.
- Good computer and reporting skill
- At least 2-3 years experience in Security field
- Must be fit to work
Submit a job application