Sales Lead Generation Specialist
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Strategy – Ninja Direct /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As one of Ninja Van's new business units, the Ninja Direct business is a ‘startup within a startup’. As the Lead Generation Specialist, you will play an integral role in driving revenue growth, by screening, qualifying and nurturing leads. If you are a driven, disciplined and high-performing individual with experience in online sales prospecting, market research, and sales lead generation, then we would like to hear from you!
Role and Responsibility
- Conduct market research to identify potential prospects and new sales opportunities.
- Develop new business by contacting prospects, promoting Ninja Van’s value proposition and gathering data for formulation of proposals for Sales team.
- Conduct needs analysis and determine prospects’ pain points to determine how Ninja Van’s solutions will match to those needs.
- Follow up, qualify and nurture leads from multiple sources.
- Develop and grow Sales prospects lists to ensure a healthy pipeline to meet sales targets.
- Manage and maintain data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is relevant and accurate.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in sales or business development.
- Professional phone and email manner - ability to follow up and qualify leads, present the solution and handle questions, objections or other inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
Submit a job application