Route To Market (RTM) Assistant - Ampang
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Operations – Route to Market /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Assist in the management of daily route to market operations and monitoring driver
- Improve operational processes that directly translate into higher delivery performance metrics
- Deep dive into fleet utilization and route planning, working closely with management and in-house algorithms team to improve route optimization.
- Assist in the prioritization and planning of local fleet daily operations and flexible capacity growth strategy
- Conceive new and improved analytics models and work on existing data gathering and analytics tools, to ensure thorough visibility across the operational spectrum of parcel transportation
- Work closely with team and other departments to improve existing software across operational touch points, from Ninja Van Operator to Ninja Driver applications.
- Help to shape Ninja Van’s long term strategy and expand capabilities across Ninja’s fleets to explore new business opportunities
- At least SPM, STPM, Diploma or equivalent
- Any prior experience related to logistics or able to demonstrate the ability to apply logic driven problem solving skills will be greatly advantageous.
- Ability to perform under pressure and solve problems effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to gather data, interpret and develop process improvement
Salary : RM 1,700 - RM 2,100
Submit a job application