Business Intelligence Data Analyst
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As a Business Intelligence Data Analyst Executive, you would be empowering the organization to make data-driven decisions. If you have a passion for working with data, generating actionable insights and communicating with people, this would be a role for you.
- Develop and automate dashboards, analyses and reports to support business functions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Operations and Sales to make data-driven decisions.
- Create pipelines and queries in the data warehouse. Maintain the integrity of the data as the "single source of truth".
- Assess KPIs, perform root cause analyses, create recommendations for corrective action and work with business verticals to implement them. Be responsible for the accuracy of the calculations of these KPIs.
- Identify opportunities for improving operational efficiency and sales growth.
- Be the subject matter expert - the "go-to person" for all things data.
- Insights: modeling & produce actionable data
- Descriptive stats: Measure operational efficiency & cost metrics and track SLAs adherence
- Suggest and recommend changes in existing system and operating processes to improve productivity and stability of the service infrastructure
- Reduce manual work
- Prepare for scaling
- Source of information for other teams. Answering questions like “Is there a fast way to get data about xx?”
- Query maintenance
- IT support
1. Analytics (50%)
2. Process & Systems (30%): Improve workflow
3. Informational (20%)
- Passion for data
- Proficiency with SQL, experience with Python, R (or other tools for statistical analysis) and data visualisation tools a plus
- Bachelor degree, majoring in Information Technology, Applied Science, or Engineering
- Working experience ~2 years as Business Intelligence or Business Analyst is preferable.
- Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of numerical data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Continuous improvement mindset
*Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, Phu Nhuan district, Ho Chi Minh city.
*Working 5 days/week, 10:00 to 18:00
Submit a job application