Business Development Manager
Metro Manila & Greater Manila Area, Philippines /
Commercial – Sales & Partnerships /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Scope and conduct in-depth market research (of both primary and secondary sources) and competitor analysis to support the formulation of the go-to-market strategy.
- Lead and execute business development, marketing and sales efforts, which include the identification, development and engagement of potential and existing clients.
- Plan and execute strategic partnerships and operations initiatives on a countrywide level, working closely with local and regional teams.
- Devise and track key metrics to measure performance of the business unit.
- Provide project management, logistics and administrative support to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of Ninja Direct
- 3-5 years experience in general management with a successful track record of:
- Defining and executing strategies to achieve company goals
- PNL Management
- Managing highly effective teams to exceed targets
- Recruiting and developing employees
- Overseeing day-to-day operations
- Working with senior stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Comfortable with quantitative analysis, complex spreadsheets and large datasets; SQL knowledge a plus
Good to have:
- Knowledge in e-commerce and/or social commerce
- Background in supply chain, e-commerce or consumer retail
- Experience working in a high growth, successful start-up or similar fast-paced environment
- Experience in a renowned international firm
Submit a job application