Expansion Area Leader
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Operations – Expansion /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Deliver all key operational business objectives, through the successful management and development of your leadership team and process improvement measures.
- Exercising financial control and budgetary responsibility.
- Deliver team member performance reviews, train, develop coach and/or succession planning as appropriate.
- Lead and develop contingency plans to deal with seasonal demands and disruptions.
- Establishing a positive working culture, driving high levels of driver engagement.
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in the same position in similar industrial
- Good command in English
- Willingness to travel
- A track record in managing sizeable fleets and transport operations
- Experience with planning, performance metrics, process improvement, and lean techniques
- Strong analytical capability; track record of digging into data and finding solutions for a variety of operational problems
- Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions, and terminations
- Experience managing contingent workforce in a business with peak season
- Exposure supporting sales departments and or overseeing key client management
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Positive outlook, resilient, good communicator and team worker
- Understanding of budgeting, costing methodologies and P&L management
Submit a job application