Business Development & Partnerships Lead, Digital Services
Subang Jaya, Malaysia /
Digital Services – Digital Services /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Digital Services team provides e-commerce sellers with a suite of digital tools that automates and optimizes the most challenging aspects of the e-commerce process, allowing users to streamline order fulfillment and manage customer experience across various digital channels and platforms, integrating it with our delivery services to create a hassle-free experience.
The role involves the building and nurturing of B2B2B partnerships to drive user growth for our SaaS solutions. It contributes directly to our #1 objective of acquiring new users.
- Identify potential partners based on business needs and understanding of the local market.
- Establish new business relationships with potential partners to create mutually beneficial arrangements
- Negotiate terms of partnership agreements to ensure that both parties are meeting their obligations and benefitting from the relationship
- Manage the legal aspects of partnerships by drafting contracts, negotiating terms, and managing disputes
- Onboard and train new partners
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics to promote the partnership
- Monitor partner performance and help them grow
- Resolve conflicts
- Constantly develop new ideas for collaboration
- Nurture relationships with partners to increase opportunities and loyalty
- 5-8 years of business development or partnerships experience, preferably in the e-commerce SaaS industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Business acumen, negotiation, communication, creativity, and account management
Submit a job application