Jakarta, Indonesia /
Operations – Night Operations /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Analyze data sets of warehouses including Sort performance as well as Inventory performance.
- Present findings, analysis, and ideas to all warehouse stakeholders to enhance the business process.
- Support the Warehouse Team with data analysis and recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain new information and keep the database updated.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor degree from any major, Master's degree is a plus point.
- At least 1 (one) year of working experience as Analyst.
- Good communication skills.
- High proficiency in Spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets).
- Excellent analytical thinking, critical thinking, and logical thinking.
- Willing to work in a (blue-collar) startup environment.
Submit a job application